Friday, September 16, 2011

Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice

My dear friend Jody is having a baby girl any day now! Back in August me and a couple other girls threw her a very cute baby shower (if I do say so myself!). This was by NO means all me, I only partnered with 2 others and together we were able to put together a great shower!





For the invitations we just used textured cardstock and printed with dark brown ink. Then added some ribbion and a button!



We had framed baby pictures of the to-be mom and dad



Lots of sweet treats


Cinnamon & Sugar shakers for favors


4 comments:

  1. Where did u get your cute shakers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online from some restaurant supplier. I just googled 'cheese shakers' and went from there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what is the recipe for the cinnamon sugar combo for the shakers? Great idea? My daughter's baby shower is this coming weekend and I think this is a cute idea?

    ReplyDelete